Friday, November 9, 2012

Allie's Birthday Party

After church on Sunday, when Taelyn woke up from her nap, we went to our neighbor, Allie's birthday party. It was at a gymnastics gym. I left Trent at home with Todd, since he was still not 100%. Taelyn had an amazing time.

Such a natural, walking on the balance beam
She climbed this over and over, all by herself
Another balance beam
They rode this parachute down a slide
Taelyn LOVED this trampoline
Obstacle course
Geoffrey (our neighbor) and Taelyn in the foam pit
They were having way too much fun!
Taelyn grabbed these sunglasses and wore them. This girl has style, she said, "Mommy, it match!"
I feel bad, I didn't get a picture of the birthday girl. There was a lot going on. That just means it was a super fun birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...