Monday, November 26, 2012

Random Pictures

Just a few random pictures from the last couple of weeks
Calvin came home for a visit early. It was a super surprise. So glad my guy is back for a few weeks
I got to hang out with this little cutie for a whole day. I was out with THREE kids the majority of the day.
We went to Target and while I was looking for socks for Trent, I turned to look at him and he was wearing this hat. He grabbed it and put it on all by himself. I just love his triumphant smile.
Trent and I visited Taelyn's class at church and they made cute crowns.
After church, we joined Daddy for some football. Gooo Chiefs!
Taelyn had a play date with Abby and when I saw what she was wearing, I put Taelyn in the same thing, they were twins for the day.
Funny Face! Silly girls
Some mornings Taelyn wakes up early to go potty and I let her stay in bed with us, this is how they end up.
Trent and I are morning people, while Taelyn and Todd are so NOT.
Watching football with Daddy
Taelyn love the book "If Jesus Lived In My Heart" We read it to her nearly every night for the past few weeks. She looked so cute in our big bed reading to herself while she waited for me. She is such a sweet girl.
Calvin brought his niece over for a play date and boy was this little girl stylish! I want to be like her when I grow up. She was such a diva.
While we were at my mom's house, my brother brought his kids over for a bit too.
Todd and I went on a date to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 with our friends Olly and Chae. We went to Gold Class Theater in Pasadena. Goodness the movie was great! I have to say, and this is the 1st time I have EVER said this, but "The movie was better than the book!" That actually hurt to type. There was a huge twist at the end and it was such a pleasant and welcomed surprise. I was very happy and impressed with how they did it. Two Thumbs Up!
After the movie, we went to get some yummy Boba. Great date night with some awesome friends.
Tylia came over to spend the day. These two are the best best friends that anyone can ever have!
Trent and Taelyn got some packages from Oma. They had a great time playing with the boxes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...