Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

This Halloween was much better for the kids than last year. Considering Trent was only 3 weeks old last year, this year was far better! We went to two fall festivals, here are pictures of the 1st festival. I took Sierrah, London and Drake with me and Carly and Braxdon came along. We ate, played games and got our faces painted, here are some pictures:
Taelyn and Trent were Minnie and Mickey Mouse
Trent was so cute as Mickey
Look at his little tail
Pretty Taelyn as Minnie
Taelyn and London
Sierrah, London, Braxdon, Taelyn, Trent and Drake, the ChapLaneCrew!
London getting a pretty butterfly on her face
Taelyn sitting so patiently
Minnie on Taelyn's face
Carly and Braxdon, the Cowboy
On Halloween day, I went to get my hair done and the kids hung out with my mom. When I got home, I put the kids down to nap (super late, since they wouldn't nap at my mom's) When they woke up, I got them dressed and we went Trick or Treating on our street. Taelyn was excited all day because I taught her to knock on the door and say, "Trick or Treat" and to say, "Please and thank you." We took the kids out in a wagon.
I caught Trent in the act of pulling Taelyn's ears off
Sitting nicely with each other
My handsome Mickey Mouse
Our neighbor's across the street had a little haunted house
Taelyn was showing us her goods
Taelyn and Trent posing with Geoffrey, the fisherman
Baby Kendall as Snow White
Who is this Hulk??
It's Kaleb, my God Son
After we did our street, we went to our Church's Halloween HAppenin' This was the only picture we took of all us there. There were so many people at Trinity, it was a bit overwhelming. We stayed for about 45 minutes and then called it a night.
This was the last picture of the night, Todd put Taelyn's costume on Trent, while I was outside talking to Carly... he obviously was NOT happy about it!!
All in all, Halloween was a complete success, we had fun, fun, fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...