Monday, July 9, 2012

They Built a HUT!

Last month, we found Mentone Beach, the next time we went there, it was COMPLETELY dry, so strange! I really wanted to take the kids to something like that again. Todd's cousin Jim is visiting from Alabama, so we went to look for something similar to Mentone Beach and we found a great spot just off Highway 38. It was absolutely beautiful. We found a nice area and Jim got the crazy idea of making a hut/fort/a one bedroom grato out of stones...

Such great construction workers




Roof and everything
They personalized it!
These guys were so proud
This was my Instagram picture I posted
While the guys were building, Taelyn was crying. She hates anything outdoorsy.

It was a great time! We will definitely go back! It was really beautiful and I love the stream. Taelyn will eventually get over her aversion to the outside, but today was not the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...