Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pay Back

Taelyn has been a little stinker lately. I think that is it is mostly because Trent is mobile now and is able to grab her toys, where he never bothered her before. He grabs her toys and she says things like, "Baby bother!" "NO BABY!" "No touch Baby, that's Taelyn's!" Then she can be really sweet to him and say, "Taelyn LUB Baby" She pets him on the head and says. "Niiiice" I can catch a few moments where they are playing nicely, like this:
Then, the very next second catch her doing something like this:
Well, Trent is now able to get to Taelyn's things and then do something like this:
He stands at her table and reaches for whatever he can grab. Is it sad that my first instincts are to grab a camera and capture a moment like this??? I laughed so hard!
Taelyn was completely devastated and Trent didn't even realized he was the cause of her unhappiness. I honestly couldn't stop laughing and I wish I video taped it because Taelyn yelled at him and said, "Bad Baby!" "Baby NERVES ME!!" Its so sad and funny that she said that, because she got that from only me. I say everything gets on my nerves and she picked up on that. Hopefully Taelyn realizes that soon, very soon Trent is going to be bigger than her and all the grief she gives him, he will give right back to her. It starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...