Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life Before Kids

I went through a bunch of random pictures on Facebook in old albums and I came across a few and I just had to share them. Before kids, Todd and I did a whole lot of living it up! The phrase YOLO, You Only Live Once, is huge now and we lived by that. We had a LOT of fun and I am so glad that we did because we truly got it out of our system. I ran across and ecard the other day and it said, "You know you are old when you and your friends start having babies on PURPOSE." This is oh, so true, I laughed so hard when I saw that!

Before kids, Todd and I hung out with these two a lot...
and we still do, considering, they live across the street. This is us pointing at our houses
We went to MANY Dodger games every year
We had raging parties at my old house, this is Todd's 30th birthday
Why YES, this is my leg straight up. This is at a club in Vegas for Kellina's birthday
The Birthday Girl
We played on a coed softball team
We traveled
We did lots of stuff with our dogs, our first babies
We were just plain having fun!
We did a lot of things with our friends and our families. It was some really great times, but honestly we felt like something was missing. Now after having two kids, I feel complete. I am so happy and I am so glad that we had many years of just me and Todd, now we are on to another chapter in our lives and it is so much better and I look forward to what the future holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...