Monday, April 23, 2012

Instagram Pictures

I just LOVE Instagram, I noticed I have been taking more pictures this way instead of with my nice camera, so here they are! Taelyn and her cousins at the park
At my Sorority meeting with Marshay
My drive to Phelan for CeMonn's Birthday
My Little Man
Taelyn at church on Easter
Todd and Trent on Easter
Me and my Honey Do on Easter
Meeting Amber's new addition Aurora
Trent is trying to crawl
Taelyn's very 1st Popsicle by herself
Taelyn fell asleep on the couch... she never does that!
Church one Sunday
Brunch with Uncle Marco
Todd is Beiber-fied
When my mom came home from the Philippines
Trent's nose after Taelyn pushed him at our family photo shoot
Happy despite his injury
Taelyn in colors other than pink and green!
Our new fish, Max
Me and Jess at TMOMs
My Golfer Man
Hanging out at my mom's house
Ni-Night Time
Trent's 1st time in a High Chair at a restaurant, Niko Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...