Monday, April 23, 2012

SNAKE!!!

A few weeks ago, I opened the garage, as I do everyday and I saw something slither into a corner... It was a SNAKE! I nearly lost my life! I was holding Trent and Taelyn was walking behind me. I grabbed her and put her back in the house. I left her and Trent inside while I tried to figure out what I was going to do with a snake in my garage... Just as my neighbor, Keith, pulled into his driveway. I solicited his help and I picked the right man!
Boy did I pick the right guy to help! He knew exactly what to do. He grabbed a wire hanger that I had in the garage and cornered the snake.
He picked him up by his tail
Put him in a bucket and walked him over to the field near our houses and set him free. What a guy Keith is. I don't know if anyone else would have done the same. I was trying to think of ways to kill it, like throw some sort of stone at it. I certainly would NOT have picked it up. I was squeamish just taking the pictures of Keith holding it.
This is the picture I put together using Framtastic and Instagram. Thank you Keith for saving my life! It was a serious matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...