Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Frametastic and Instagram

I finally traded in my Blackberry for the new iPhone 4S. I don't know how I ever lived without the iPhone. My favorite apps are Frametastic and Instagram. I love making frames and sending them to Instagram and giving it an older look. These are some of the pictures I have added.
My very 1st one of Taelyn, Trent and me

My happy boy Trent sitting up

Trent doing pushups

Fran's 30th birthday party

The Taboo Trophy winners

Taelyn's hair... I was so excited I was able to get her hair into such a cute style. She sat still and it lasted all day. I LOVE having a little girly girl. I put bows in of course, but I didn't get a picture with them in. (My bad)

These apps are so fun and make my pictures even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...