Monday, April 23, 2012

My Gym

A few weeks ago, TMOMs had an outing at My Gym. Since it was on a Monday, Todd got to go and see what me and the kids do while he is at work. It was so nice having him there so he could entertain Taelyn and keep a close watch on her while she played on the equipment and I could sit with the other moms who have babies the same age as Trent. They were all doing tummy time on the floor while their older siblings were running around crazy. It was a fun time! Todd pushing Taelyn on the swings
Trent and Benjamin
Tummy Time
Taelyn in the balls
Trent and Todd
After My Gym, we all went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. While the kids continued to play in the playground there, we all ate and chatted with each other. When we were done with lunch, we went to visit Russell, Gigi and the kids. We had a fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...