Monday, April 2, 2012

Taelyn's 2nd Birthday (Non) Party

Last year, after Taelyn's 1st birthday party, I decided that I wouldn't throw her one for her 2nd. The Friday before her birthday, I changed my mind. I thought I have to do something for her. So I sent a mass text to family and friends telling them that I was going to have pizza and cupcakes on the day of Taelyn's birthday, which fell on a Tuesday, which was just 4 days away. I really didn't expect many people to attend, since it was on a Tuesday afternoon and I just gave 4 days notice, but my family and friends showed up in the masses! It was such a blessing to see how many people showed up. I was shocked! There had to be like 40 people here! Amazing! We had a great time with some great people. Here are some pictures of the (non)party:

I love to get a picture of the shoes at my front door

Taelyn's cake, Thanks Joy, for making it pretty

My girls


Eating so nicely together!



My mom with her grandbabies, except the birthday girl

The balloons were our last minute attempt to have some sort of decortations

Taelyn and her Ate's

Uncle Chaz and Tita Jess

Me, Todd and Taelyn

Blowing out her candle.... She knew what she was doing this year!

Happy Birthday Girl

Thank you to everyone who came on such short notice. Taelyn's 2nd birthday was such a success! We love you all.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time! Taelyn is the cutest little 2-year old ever! I just love those curls. Thanks for having us! Hey, I guess this non-party thing is a hit, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...