Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011



Last week we went to the Live Oak Pumpkin Patch. I thought Taelyn would enjoy it, but when we got there, it was so warm and it was clear she really didn't like walking in the dirt and the hay. She wanted to stay in her stroller. We tried to get her to walk and engage in some of the things there. She was not interested in the animals at the petting zoo, since we went earlier in the day, a lot of the bounce houses were closed, I think if they were open, she wouldn't have gone in them anyway. We walked around the whole pumpkin patch and took a few pictures and then we all were over it. I was hot and highly perturbed that my shoes got so dirty. Note to self: Next year, don't wear fancy flats! Trent slept the whole time, I don't think he even opened his eyes once while we were there. Hopefully next year Taelyn will be more interactive.

We got to use our double stroller for the 1st time =)

I was trying to get Taelyn to walk, but she was not interested at all

These are the cutest set of cats I've ever seen and I hate cats

Taelyn and Todd being silly in the gift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...