Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm back!

Soooo, Things have been super crazy!!! I have been totally loving being a mommy. Taelyn is now 6 days shy of 4 months and she is a mover and a shaker! I am completely amazed at how fast she is growing. She is the most pleasant child I have ever known. She is most definitely the kind of kid that will make you want to have a million more. At 2 months she started sleeping though the night and she sleeps anywhere from 8-10 hours! I have her on a tight schedule and when it is nite nite time, she will surely let us know!

So much has happened since my last blog. She celebrated her 1st 4th of July. I went back to work. She can sit up in her bumbo. She is in the beginning stages of teething... and the most exciting thing (I think), She was in a MOVIE!!! She got an audition for a Huggies Commercial, but didn't get it, but then the film that they took from there was given to a director and he LOVED her. The movie is called the "Warm Up Guy". It is an independent film, should be complete in August and go to the fall film festivals and if it gets picked up by a major company, it could be seen at a theater near you! She worked for 1 hour and got paid $100. She is already making more money than Mom and Dad! She was so pleasant during the shoot. When she was asked to cry, she was so smiley that they cut out the crying scene all together. The director said that not crying is a good trait for the baby to have. She played Baby BOY Cormac. He is the main character. So it is a small part, but significant. We are quite excited to add that to her resume.

On June 25th Shaelyn and Scott, (Taelyn's namesake) had their little girl Kailey Reed Cooper. I am so sure she and Taelyn are going to be BFF's, although right now I don't think they know the other even exists. Kailey is a cutie with 2 dimples... Auntie Teresa is very jealous. I always wished I had dimples!

4th of July we had our 3rd year block party and it was a success. Lots of the neighbors came out and we watched the University of Redlands fire works show from the top of our street and had fun poppers for the kids. All around great day!

So I hope to have lots of interesting stuff to write. I just took a short hiatus from blogging. I was feeling overwhelmed with being a new mommy that I would just spend hours looking at my baby. She could do absolutely nothing and I am just completely amused! I am the happiest I have ever been and it just keeps getting better!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back to blogging! Taelyn is growing up so fast. Such a beautiful baby :)

    PS: You gotta update your "About Me" section. ;)

    Nicole
    restlessindeed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...