Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blow Out!


Taelyn had her first diaper blow out. It was disgusting!!! I don't know how I even managed to clean her up, but I am glad to say that it happened after her umbilical cord fell off. She was in her boppy, she was wide awake and I was just watching her. When she goes poo poo, she makes the funniest poopy face. So when I was sure she was done, I took her and attempted to change her diapy. The moment I removed her receiving blanket, I saw it. She was wearing pants and boy were those pants full. I removed her pants, and her onesie and then her diaper. I used a million wipes, and that was just to get her clean enough to carry her upstairs and get her in a bath. It was tough to say the least. She cried the whole time poor thing. I wanted to cry to. I tried to treat her clothes hoping I could salvage them. The receiving blanket and the pants suffered some minor discoloration, but the onesie was a lost cause. I was forced to send it to the trash. I survived my 1st blow out =)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!! Tariana had her first blow out the other day, too. Unfortunately, it blew out on me. She was just sitting on a chair between my legs. And she just went a bunch of times in a row, and the last one just blew a ton out of BOTH sides. It was so gross... all over my jeans (which I was able to save. I totally just threw out the onesie. I didn't even try to save it. Ahh... the joys of parenthood. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...