Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Maya's Tooth


Maya lost her 1st tooth yesterday. She was sooo excited about it. She slept with it, not under her pillow, but in her hand because she didn't want the tooth fairy to take it before she got the chance to show it off to people. So when they came over today, she was so excited and proud to show me. This little tooth was the smallest thing I think I have ever seen a tooth to be. Well it was in a plastic baggy that she left on the couch. Our little Maya has the makings of a hoarder. She asked her Uncle Todd and I to save our popsicle sticks so she can make a house. So we have. She was holding the sticks we saved for her in her hand, so I told her to put them in the plastic baggy with her tooth so that she won't forget them. Well, when it was time to leave, Maya looked in the baggy and saw the popsicle sticks, but no tooth. To her dismay, she began balling. So Me, Maila, Richard and my Mom got on all fours and started looking for this little tooth, which happens to be the same color as my carpet. Russell being the person he his said that we will continue to look, but they had to head home because he didn't want to hit traffic because this is the 1st time he has tried to drive since his surgery and he is still in a lot of pain.

We looked everywhere, I even went as far as calling my dentist to see if they had a tooth that was a similar size that we could pass as her tooth. I was desperate because I know how much this 1st tooth means to Maya. Well, when my mom and Richard decided to give up, Rich went to the kitchen to throw something away, something white caught his eye and there it was.... MAYA'S TOOTH!!!! She was thrilled!!! Bapa Rich saved the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...