Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Back Part 2: Pictures!

These are a few pictures from the past few months.

Cousin Patrick and Brennen with Todd and Taelyn
Taelyn is now pulling herself up to standing and if you hold her she will already try and take steps. Way too soon for a 3 month old. Its gotta be the steroids!
Not only is she becoming a Linus with the thumb and the blankie, she sometimes tries to stick all of her fingers in her mouth. The beginning stages of teething. The Joys....

She was laughing and awake, but the flash made her eyes close.
Cute outfit! Love the Jean Skirt.... thanks Oma
My strong Baby Phat girl

Taelyn is already trying to learn to ride a bike... better than Mommy already! The Cooper Family
Our 1st 4th of July as a Family of 3... 143 (I love you) its kinda cheesey, but a coincidence.
UGGGGHHHH My little thumb sucker girl. I hate it, but she loves it, so what can I do? She is really dependent on this thumb, but it soothes her so I will allow it.... for now.
Taelyn's hair is growing and getting crazy when she wakes up!
Taelyn had her 1st trip to Universal Studios. It was the San Manuel Company Picnic. It was a very good day. She was a good girl nearly ALL day.

The Wonderful Jessica Hekman came over to take some more pictures of out Taelyn at 3 months. She is doing amazing in her photography, check out her blog on my page. www.JessHekmanPhotography.com

Taelyn is holding her head up and scooting around like crazy. She is definitely a mover.
Scott introducing Kailey Reed to Taelyn Mylanah. Such proud Papa's they are! These girls are going to be the best of friends.



Taelyn went to her 1st Dodger game. She was so into it. The whole time just extremely wide eyed and watched everything. Very minimal tears. All around good day as a family.
Smiling in Todd's hat.
Troncuso gave Taelyn a ball.... she didn't seem to happy about it.

Such a gorgeous girl you are! You melt mommy's heart!
You met Opa for the 1st time.
Todd turned 33 and we went on a Party Bus to the Temecula wineries. It was his 33rd bday celebration, his 1st Father's day AND Taelyn turned 3 months all on the 20th. It was hard work for me to plan all of that just right! Me and my numbers!
I got my hair done and showed Taelyn off to everyone at Luv'd Ones. Taelyn was such a good girl the while time.

You and Daddy watching the Lakers win another Championship!
This is one of mommy's favorite pictures! Such a beautiful smile!
This was taken right before we left for the Huggies Commercial. You did an amazing job Bebe!




Taelyn LOVES bath time. She is a true Pisces. She is a fish!


I enjoyed my 1st mothers day. Taelyn got me sweet card. Thank you baby!
The twins Allan and Maya turned 6 years old on May 27th.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I'm glad you're back to blogging! Loved the update and all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...