Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family...







I HEART MY FAMILY!!! All of them, in laws included. Let me start off with my mom and brothers. These are some of the most important people in my life, but man, are they crazy!!! My mom especially. She says and does the craziest things. She is losing her mind. Today my mom comes over and Todd, Me and Taelyn were gone at a doctor appointment, when we get home, she has managed to clean the kitchen and the dinning room and has started to clean the living room. Gotta love her. Just by trying to help put she has managed to insult me. Not really, I don't care (that much). My Brothers are a comedy act, some one on the outside watching us can be fully entertained. Russell has a cast on right now and is on crutches. I just recently had surgery and still walking around gingerly, Richard is the last man standing. How is that even possible??? Richard has cerebral palsy and grossly overweight, but he seems to be just fine. Total change to all of us. I talk to all of them on an everyday basis, we see each other at least 1-4 times a week and that is normal to us and that is how we like it. If I tell my mom something I know I don't even need to relay the message to Russell or Richard because it will get to them. I have an amazing step dad Eddie, who takes great care of my mom and cares for all of us equally. I guess that is all you can ask of step family. With him comes Jonathan, Christopher, Nathaniel and Rachel. Jonathan, I really don't know at all. Chris, I am getting to know better everyday as we get older. Nathaniel is who I have always been closest to, and Rachel who sadly moved to Maryland, just as we started to gain a closer relationship. We are all family and it is all LOVE <3



My in laws are pretty amazing as well. They are spread out all over the states, so it is hard to stay in touch, but we manage to do fairly well. Todd's Dad and Pat are very present in our lives even though they live in Arizona. They are here visiting nearly once a month and we communicate through the wonderful invention of SKYPE. Todd's Mom is ALL the way in Alabama, but she has come out to visit 2 times since Taelyn entered the world. Sometimes we argue and have misunderstandings, but we always seem to work it out. Todd's brother David and his family have been away our whole relationship, but we try to keep in contact through facebook, they live in Chicago. His sister is in New Mexico. I was very close to Dana before they moved, but they will be moving back to Chico, Ca in September.

Next month we are all going to meet up in New Mexico for Dana's graduation. I am really excited because we haven't been all together since our wedding in 2008 AND because we have a new addition to our family. I realize how truly blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life. I just wanted to take some time to write about the people in my live that I love so much!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post.

    Sometimes we argue and have misunderstandings, but we always seem to work it out.

    Trust me I feel you here. Also, the trip to New Mexico sounds like a winner.

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...