Friday, July 16, 2010

NEW PHONE

I was forced to get a new phone today because my old phone decided to just quit. It completely just shut down. It was black and wouldn't turn back on. When I took it in, they said that it is not the battery, it was the phone, it just died. No reason, just quit on me. I did use and abuse that phone and I guess it was time. I got the new lavender Blackberry Curve. It is bigger than my old phone, but it will do.

The worst part of having to get a new phone is that I lost all of my contacts! I am NOT happy about that. There was nothing that they could do since the phone wouldn't even boot up. Now I have to start all over on getting people's numbers. I had over 350 contacts!!! Ugggghhhhh TECHNOLOGY.... I curse you, why am I so dependent on you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...