Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taelyn's Many Nick Names

I have so many nick names for my Taelyn. Where do I get them from? Who knows. I just know that when I see her there is always a new name that comes out of my mouth. I wanted to take some time and write them all down because I don't want to forget them.

When she was 1st born and attached to her Billirubin Blanket for her Jaundice, I was calling her "Taelian My Alien" Todd REALLY didn't like that one. Then I was calling her "Umpa Lumpa Girl" because her skin was orange. "Glow Worm" for the obvious reasons.

Now, I call her:
Taelyn Whalyn Maylyn
Taelyn Whalyn Maylyn Jaelyn Shaelyn
Mylanah Lanah Girl
Bebe
Bebebe
Drooly Bug
Booger Nose
Fart Monster
Sir Cries A Lot
Wiggle Worm
Little One
Love of My Life

I'm sure there are more, but that is all I can think of right now. My poor little bebe is gonna be so confused!

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...