Thursday, October 19, 2017

CBU

Taelyn's class represents California Baptist University.  I had the opportunity to chaperone her class on a tour of the campus. When we first got there, our favorite babysitter, who is now a freshman at CBU met us and joined us for snack time. :-)
 


Taelyn LOVES Mikayla

Ava and Taelyn

Taelyn's class

Silly Lancers

My gorgeous girlie

Mommy/Daughter Duo

They stadium was beautiful

Lance Up!

Standing in front of the Lancer

I love the fact that Taelyn is learning about colleges.  She LOVES this college and wants to go there.  I pray that she chooses to go to CBU, its far enough for her to be independent, but close enough for me to stalk her life.  >:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...