Monday, September 3, 2012

Life Lately And Pictures

We have been busy in life, I don't know where the days are going and how time is flying so fast, but here are a few things we have been up to... and of course, I have pictures to document what we do :)

Taelyn and I went to Story Time at the Highland Library
Taelyn driving the Recycle Truck at the Highland Library
Taelyn being silly in her Castle Bed
Trent loves the water now
Taelyn before and after... she sure cleans up nicely
Taelyn is so creative and imaginative, she was "Cookin"
Taelyn is going to be a super star singer one day!
Trent showing Mila around
I can totally handle two babies at one time!
Mila and Taelyn talking
Just for Diva's Football Draft board. I get so stressed out with this fantasy football stuff!
Last year I came in 3rd
The very next day, I went back to Tiffani's house to hang out and we made it a hair day! I hadn't been to see Maine, my hair dresser, in nearly two months, which means I had not washed my hair in two months, I know that may sound gross, but for black hair, that is not so bad. I am "Hair Challenged" meaning, I don't know how to do my hair, so I am reliant on others. Two month is a long time, even for "black" standards, so Tiffani took pity on me and did my hair and it looked AMAZING!
Taelyn is my little "Mini Me" and mimics nearly everything I do, even breastfeeding!
We went to Story Time at Barnes and Noble, then played with Lego's
Then she enjoyed playing with the trains
Taelyn is so domesticated, she loves to cook and serve Mama yummy meals. This time it was Tea with Cakes!
She sat in Trent's Bumbo and got stuck, just as I was gonna save her (after I took a picture) she figured out how to get out!
Taelyn and Trent were both under the weather from teething and spent most of the day snuggled in these "Kiki's"
Taelyn was really tired since she hasn't napped in about a week
Taelyn and I were putting clean sheets on my bed and she left the room, I found her in her bed
Yo Gabba Gabba... A little bit of digital babysitting
I made these yummy Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
I never know what the days will bring us, but I try and fill them with fun things to do to stimulate my littles. I guess that is why the days seem to fly by. Life lately has been good and I can't complain. I take each day as a blessing with my kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed to be able to stay home with your babies. I would have loved to be able to have done so. One of those life regrets but things just were not on my side at that time in my life. Thank God you are willing to be there for them and take the time to do all the things with them you do~ Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...