Friday, September 21, 2012

"Living Young, Wild and Free" Part II

After my last adventure, Todd let me sleep in and got the kids dressed and ready for the day. Sunday is Todd's favorite day of the week... Football day! I took advantage of sleeping in. When I woke up, I had a light breakfast and got dressed and left.
This is how Todd dressed Taelyn (I did her hair)
I met up with LaQualia and we went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs.
Talk about a day of pampering and relaxation. My massage was absolutely Ahhh-mazing! I don't like to fall asleep because I want to feel everything, but I was so close. Every pressure point was worked out. I felt so much better afterwards.
After our massages, we had lunch. We talked and talked and talked. I love friends who you can just talk to forever and never run out of things to say.
I have never done the mud because I have issues, but LaQualia talked me into it and it actually felt good and made my skin so soft. We did the hydrating treatment in the Grotto and just chilled.
I honestly don't remember the last time I had a kid free weekend and got pampered and felt so relaxed. I must do this more often because I came home and was so happy and pleasant. I enjoyed my family instead of worrying about what needed to be done next. Happy Wife, Happy Life. In that moment, Mama was VERY happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...