Saturday, September 1, 2012

Trent's Shenanigans

I can hardly believe it is already September! I don't know where this year has gone. My boy is going to be ONE next month and I can't even stand it! He is CRAZY! The things he does SCARE me!!! He climbs on EVERYTHING!!!! I can't stop him, he doesn't listen and he doesn't seem to care. HE HAS NO FEAR!

He climbs on the picnic table
The stairs and the tub
He climbs on the stool for the piano
He grabs for what ever his hands will reach and won't stop until he gets a hold of it. It took a few tries, but he got it!
Climbing again in the playroom
He climbed onto the sit and spin
This thing moves and he climbed it!
He jumps on the trampoline and moves to the very edge... nearly giving me a heart attack
This kid seriously does damage. He hurts himself and doesn't even cry! He got this shiner while Taelyn and I were in the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door and he was STANDING in front of it, looking like a UNICORN!! I don't know how he hurt himself and even more surprising, he didn't cry, giving me any indication that he was even hurt.
I don't know what to do with this guy, but one thing is for sure, he keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...