Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summary Of The Past Few Weeks in Pictures

There has been a lot going lately, so I am totally just gonna play catch up with pictures.
Taelyn rocking the hat Todd bought to do yard work with

Cousins

Trent's new favorite toy, a water bottle

Story Time at Smiley Library-- We ran into Scott and Kailey

My man is now standing and side stepping furniture. I'm so not ready for all of this

Alisia finally had her little princess Kendall Skye Pena

Todd meeting Kendall for the 1st time and Taelyn was not too sure about how she feels about Dada with another girl

I put pictures in frames, ready to be hung up in the house

Lots of swimming

Trent in his floaty

Taelyn, the swim suit model

Me and my little, smiling man

Taelyn photo bombed us

The Twins turned 8!

Taelyn is being super helpful lately. She waters the plants

She cleans her spills

Taelyn loves to do puzzles

Taelyn is so silly and loves posing

Taelyn and Trent are doing the same things, at the same times

Trent falls asleep in his bouncer all the time

Todd washed his truck and the girls helped him.

These are the things that have been doing through pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...