Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hiking In Albuquerque

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not much of an outdoorsy person, but I am stepping outside of my box and doing things I wouldn't even think of for my kids. Todd's sister and her husband hike often and planned a great hike for all of the family. Here are some pictures from our hike.

The beautiful red rocks

Amazing trees

"Spade Rock" is what my nephew Matthew named this rock

Todd and his brother look so much alike

Trent and Me

Todd and Taelyn

The boys found a horny toad and cool Aunt Dana picked it up for them... Ewww!

Todd nearly lost his life, with my baby in tow! Luckily he had help :)

Todd and his brother were on baby duty, I just couldn't hold Trent any longer

My Instagram picture of the hike

The DiMillo's, all of us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...