Monday, June 25, 2012

Road Trip Part III: 2nd Worst Night Ever!

We finally made it to Albuquerque in record time. We got settled in and hung out with the family. The day was great and we all were happy to be together again. We exchanged stories and played a few games. The kids were feeling better for the most part. We went for a walk after dinner. All in all the day was nice.
This is the 1st time Dana met Trent

My nephew Brian and a caterpillar he found

We set up Taelyn and Trent's pack and plays and settled in for the night. We put the kids to bed and that lasted about an hour before Trent was in the full sized futon with us, next thing I knew Taelyn was in the bed with us too! It was outrageous! We are used to a California King for two people. Now we were in a futon with four people! To say we were uncomfortable is an understatement. I was happy when morning came so we could get the kids up and out of bed. This is what we looked like:
Taelyn and Trent were kicking each other and us all night

We were so cramped

This was the picture that I posted on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...