Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Road Trip Part II: WORST NIGHT EVER!

Kisses for brother before bed


We stayed the night at the Williams House and boy, was it an interesting night. We went to sleep fairly early. The kids went down at 8pm and Todd and I followed soon after. We slept great until about midnight. Trent woke us up having a coughing fit, he choked and gagged and made himself throw up. After we cleaned him up, he went straight back to sleep. Then at about 2am, he was fussing and the next thing I knew, I felt warm liquid all over my arm... he threw up again, on me and in the bed. Poor guy. We turned on the light and again, cleaned up and I glance over at Taelyn in her pack and play and I see her curled up in the fetal position, completely shivering. I covered her and she turned towards me and her lips were blue! So I picked her up to try and warm her and she started coughing and threw up on me and on the floor!! Taelyn does not have a weak stomach and she VERY rarely throws up, ever! It was the worse. She was so upset she threw up, she started to cry. Before I knew it, it was 4am. Todd and I decided to just pack it up and put the kids in the car and continue on to Albuquerque.
My poor man sitting in his own throw up

Taelyn didn't want to be bothered by anyone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...