Friday, February 24, 2012

Things I LOVE!

There are so many things that my kids are doing right now that just melts my heart. I never want to forget them, so here are some things that I JUST LOVE:

~I LOVE Taelyn's full lips and its like she knows they are so beautiful because she is always puckering them.


~I LOVE that Taelyn is fearless! She will go to the top of the highest slide at the park and go down all by herself.


~I LOVE that she loves getting her hair done and if I don't put bows in her hair she asks for them. Then she looks in the mirror and says "PRETTY"


~I LOVE that Taelyn trusts me. If I tell her to jump from off the bed or off of something high, she flies at me with all her might and a huge smile on her face, knowing that Mama would never let her fall and that I will ALWAYS catch her. This will stand true for all of life. She jumped off of this rock wall into my arms.


~I LOVE that Taelyn is so attentive towards her brother. When he cries, she tries to give him his pacifier or rub his back. If that doesn't work, she says, "Mommy, Baby cry."


~I LOVE how Taelyn's hair looks after I take her piggies out. It is CRAZY!


~I LOVE that Taelyn gets excited when we go outside, she is no longer afraid of the grass, in fact, in this picture, she was attempting to roll down a small hill.


~I LOVE when I am standing, Taelyn wraps her arms around my legs and hugs me.
~I LOVE that when Taelyn wants something, she grabs my hand and leads me to whatever it is she wants.
~I LOVE that Taelyn loves to hold my hand.
~I LOVE that Taelyn LOVES to dance!!!!


~I LOVE that when Trent gets excited, he smiles and kicks his feet so fast and strong.


~I LOVE when Trent is almost asleep, he cracks one eye open, almost as if he is checking to make sure I am still there before he truly drifts off to dreamland.


~I LOVE when Trent smiles in his sleep.


~I LOVE when I'm holding Trent and he puts his little hand on my cheek and just holds my face.

**TMI Alert**
~I LOVE when I nurse Trent and he takes both arms and wraps then around my boob.
~I LOVE when he falls asleep while nursing and uses my boob as a pillow.

~I LOVE that they love each other!


Here is one last one about Todd
~I LOVE when he comes up from behind me and moves my hair and kisses the back of my neck. It gives me butterflies. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...