Thursday, March 1, 2012

Trent's Many Nick Names

I did a post like this for Taelyn and like with her, I have many nicknames for Trent. Seriously, I have no idea where these names come from, but I like them and think they are cute. While reading the names I had for Taelyn, I forgot I called her some of those things, so it is always so nice to be able to go back and see what I call them:

~Tank or My Tank
~T-Went Went
~Trent-No Neck
~Chunker Chunker
~Chunker Man
~Mister Mister
~My Son
~Son of a Gun
~Sir Drools A Lot
~Sir Poops A Lot
~Mister Sir
~Stinker Man
~Mister Man
~Biggums
~T-Mikes
~Wiggle Man


He looks like such a little man that I can't help but to call him man, mister and sir. I'm sure there are more that I call him and can't think of at the moment, but I these are just a few that I don't want to forget.

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...