Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Irritated!

I'm coming from a place of PURE IRRITATION! There are so many things going on in my life right now. I have so many things to blog about.

~~I am so irritated that I don't have the time to do it.
~~I'm irritated that it has been TWO MONTHS and I STILL don't have my camera back! I feel like I have 2 months of my life, my kids lives, undocumented. Poor Trent doesn't have any good pictures of him from these past 2 months, I have cell pics and his professional pics that Jess took, but there is nothing from our everyday and that just makes me want to CRY!
~~I am irritated with our washing machine. We have been having issues with our washing machine, I have to pray that it works before every use. I've called about it, but until it is fully broken, there is nothing they can do. LAME!
~~On February 12th, I had both of my kids Dedication Ceremonies at Church and I don't have any pictures from the church. I took 3 pics with my cell phone and of course, I'm not in them. That just makes me MAD!




~~I'm irritated that I want to blog about the dedication and what an amazing day full of love and family and friends it was, but I don't have any pictures of those amazing people who love my kids and support them.
~~I'm irritated that my dad's 58th birthday just passed and he is not here to celebrate it. It isn't fair the way things just happen and how they happen.
~~I'm irritated that this year makes 10 years since my dad's passing and it isn't getting any easier, it is only getting harder.
~~I'm irritated that I feel cheated and that I hurt more now than I did 10 years ago when it happened.
~~I'm irritated that he will never see his grandchildren.
~~I'm irritated that my husband won't go to church with me. I feel like the closer I get to God, the further I get from him and that scares me.
~~I'm irritated with one particular neighbor.
~~I'm irritated that I'm irritated and I feel like there is nothing I can do about it.

2 comments:

  1. Pray about it. That's all you can do. Wanna borrow my camera? It is dying too. I'm getting a new one soon. You are more than welcome to use it. I'm sorry about your pops. Keep praying and your "friend therapy." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. -ahhhh.... I'm so happy you had your kids dedicated. Good for you! I'm going to be praying for Todd :)

    -I'd be irritated too if my camera AND washing machine broke!

    -I get irritated and MAD too... that my dad can't be here anymore and it's been 10 years and he doesn't get to know my kids. It SUCKS! It's not fair, is it? I think it just gets harder too, but then I did that EMDR counseling and feel SO MUCH BETTER about it all. Remember, we grieve in stages when we loose a parent earlier in life. Having kids is a HUGE stage that makes that absence seem so much bigger than ever before.

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...