Monday, September 12, 2011

Maternity Pictures


On Wednesday I met up with Jessica Hekman so she could take my maternity pictures. I got my hair done the day before and wore curlers to maintain a loose curl and Alisia came over just before Jessica got here and did my makeup to make beautiful. The last time I had this trio together was last January for LaQualia's Moulin Rouge 30th birthday party, the morning of the party, I had a photo shoot with Jessica to surprised Todd with boudior pictures for Valentine's day.I am 99.99% sure that that was the night that we conceived out little baby boy.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PICTURES!!! Jess really outdid herself once again. Here are some of my favorites, there are a lot because I like just so many!
























Thank you so much Jess, I am so, so happy with the way these turned out!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you love them! You looked amazing :) I love how they turned out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, these are lovely as usual. And FYI, you are "beautiful" without the make-up

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...