Sunday, September 18, 2011

Football Sunday

Last year: Taelyn's 1st Football Season
The bib Says: "I watch the Chiefs With My Daddy"

In the DiMillo House during football season we are in our Chiefs gear! This is Taelyn's 2nd season and Todd seems to be the most excited. Last year he went to Kansas City to watch the Chiefs take on the Chargers in the 1st Monday Night Football game. They actually won and he takes all the credit for that. While he was out there, he bought Taelyn and me a bunch of Chiefs gear.

Todd bought Taelyn this Chiefs Cheerleading uniform in hopes she could wear it by this season and she can! When I woke up this morning, they were both up and fed and in the Chiefs gear!

This picture of Taelyn is just the cutest thing, I can't even handle it. (Not biased at all)

Sadly, the Chiefs lost today, but boy my family is gorgeous

Taelyn is getting to be such a big girl, seeing her at her picnic table just proves how big she is getting

Unfortunately, there are no pictures of me on our Family Football Sunday, I am 35 weeks pregnant and don't fit any of my Chiefs gear. No worries, by next year's football season, I will be dressed with my family, and I will not only have a cheerleader, but I will also have a little football player and the thought of that makes my heart smile.

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...