Sunday, July 3, 2011

Todd's Company Picnic At Universal Studios


Todd had his annual Company Picnic at Universal Studios. Being that my mom works there also, she decided to make it a family affair. There were 12 people including me. That is just way too many people to coordinate anything and actually have a good time. It was Todd, Me, Taelyn, my mom, Richard, Russell, Gigi, Allan, Maya, Leah, Maila and Gigi's mom, Tina. (Whew!) It was a mess! I didn't even get a picture of everyone together.

Taelyn was happy pretty much ALL day, she was awake all day. She took maybe a 30 minute nap. Thank God for a pleasant baby.

Tram Ride, she was trying to get Allan's hat.

Taelyn loved it! She didn't even get scared during the King Kong section.

Maila and my mom

Here I am, taking a quick rest in Taelyn's car seat.


Funny story: Todd is taking the picture and Taelyn was trying to get to him, Russell tells Todd that she hit him and Todd said no she didn't, I didn't see it, then we look at the pictures, and sure enough, she got him good. LOL :D




It was a LONG day. We got there at about 10 am and we didn't leave until almost 8 pm. Taelyn slept the entire way home and when we got home, she didn't even wake up, she went straight to her bed and didn't wake up until 8 am. We all went straight to sleep. I LOVE my family, but boy are they exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...