Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"There's a PARTY in my Tummy!"

26 weeks

Baby "No Name" is seriously a mover and a shaker! He is going to be awake ALL the time when he finally makes it into the world. I don't think there is a moment in my day where he is NOT moving. I thought babies are supposed to be sleeping most of the time at this stage, him, not so much. He is always parting it up in there. Imagine someone nudging you all the time, it gets annoying. I used to be so excited when I felt him move. I WANTED him to move, now... I honestly want him to chill out. I know, it is a blessing and it is the most amazing feeling ever, blah, blah, blah. It was the ONLY thing I missed about being pregnant once Taelyn was born, but seriously, it is getting out of hand. He actually HURTS ME! He startles me. He will be moving slowly and rhythmically and then BOOM! He hits/kicks me so hard, my eyes water. Taelyn was NOTHING like this.

I think maybe he is feeling neglected. He STILL doesn't have a name for heaven's sake! Taelyn and I are the only people who talk to him, or even touch my stomach. Todd NEVER touches my stomach or talks to him. To be completely honest, this makes me MAD. He didn't do this with Taelyn either, but I chalked it up to him being worried to get too close until she was actually here because of what happened with Trent. Now, I just think he doesn't care. He won't touch my stomach unless I take his hand and physically put it where he is moving and when I do this, I feel like he can't wait to take his hand off.

Being that I am Filipino, none of my family ever touches my stomach. It is a superstition that you should never touch a pregnant woman's stomach because of transferred spirits and negative energy. So really no one around me will touch my stomach. I think I just want someone else to feel what I am feeling. I think my baby boy is begging for some attention and taking it out on me. I'm not saying I want some random person to touch me, but if I know you and your are a friend, feel free to rub Buddha's belly, it may be good luck ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love touching bellies...next time I see you I'll give him a little attention :)

    We waited until we met Alayna until we finally decided on her name :) I don't think it's a bad thing that you don't have a name yet, it's not like he's born and you're still calling him baby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...