Sunday, July 24, 2011

Play Date with Lucas

Last Thursday, Todd had a guest lecture at the Claremont colleges with his friend Allen, who happens to be the husband of my cousin Jhonda. They have a 2 year old son named Lucas. Lucas and Taelyn are 13 months apart. I have been trying to get them together for a play date, but with crazy schedules it has been hard. Since the guys went to the lecture and Jhonda had to work, I got to host the play date with Lucas and Taelyn. Boy were they sweet together. He was gentle with her, they shared everything. There was not one moment where either of them even whined.

They played with Glasses


They played with Legos




Lucas was such a good boy, he was mellow, mild mannered, polite, everything anyone watching a kid for the 1st time could want. They entertained each other for a few hours until Taelyn was so tired, she sat on her princess couch and stuck her thumb in her mouth, that's my cue to put her to bed. Soon after Todd and Allan came home and they Lucas was winding down as well. I have to say, that was a very successful play date. I will watch Lucas ANYTIME!!! I pray that this baby in my belly is anything like him, if so, Todd and I will have NO problems with 2 kids under the age of 2. It was great practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...