Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch with TMOMs

I love this TMOMs outing. We have so much fun watching through the kid's eyes and every year just gets better and better!  Last year, I felt like the kids were so small, they couldn't really participate in much, this year, they were pretty much able to participate in everything!
Trent insisted on wearing this hat

Taelyn was being naughty this morning, so her punishment was me, NOT fixing her hair and putting her in a bow that doesn't match... (This may not be a punishment to some, but for my little Prima Donna, this is torture!) This is her hair, not fixed, according to her, "I look Bruha"
Of course, I have to dress them in like colors, they are too cute for words!
Brooklyn and Trent having a conversation 
 
Oh, how I love these two
Waiting to pet the chick (Taelyn was NOT interested in petting the chick, Trent did, though)
Alayna, Kendall and Taelyn
 Brooklyn and her Mama, Lea
 The kids maneuvering their way through the tree maze
 Once again, Taelyn chose a "Clean Pumpkin"
 We took a Hay Ride
 Kendall and Taelyn on the Hay Ride
 Trent and Brooklyn are 6 months apart, they love each other :)
 Taelyn and Evey
 We took a picture just like this last year, what a difference a year makes!
We all had such a great time at the Pumpkin patch!

1 comment:

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...