Monday, August 20, 2012

Pinterest Activity: Baking Soda and Vinegar

One afternoon after naps, I decided to do another activity I found on Pinterest. It was baking soda in a baking pan and colored vinegar. My, oh my did Taelyn LOVE this project. It seriously kept her busy for nearly an hour an a half!!!

I first took some baking soda in a baking pan, I poured vinegar into some plastic shot glasses and added food coloring
I gave Taelyn an eye dropper
I just let her go to town.
The eye dropper took some getting used to, but once she got the hang of it, there was no stopping her.
It was great!
An hour and a half later, this was the finished product.
It was easy clean up and and it was a great distraction while I got dinner ready. I will definitely do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...