Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NINERS!

Todd is a HARD CORE Chiefs fan. By default we are Chiefs fans. Sunday, we went to a friend's house to watch a play off game between the 49ers and the Giants. All of the people there were 49ers fans. They were teaching Taelyn how to say "NINERS!!!!" She thought it was so funny, she was saying it over and over again. It sounded more like, "NUNU'S." I recorded her saying it and sent it to Todd. His response was, "Stop teaching my baby bad words!"



Anthony was wearing an Angels hat and put it on Taelyn. I took a picture of that and Todd's response was, "You're killing me!"

ANGELS! Sorry for the blurry cell phone pictures


The Niner's lost and it was heartbreaking for those who care, but we had a great time hanging with our friends. I got a great laugh out of teasing Todd. All in all it was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...