Friday, January 13, 2012

Everything is BREAKING!

I have taken a month and a half break from blogging. Not on purpose, it just happened and time got away from me, the next thing I knew a month and a half went by! So since I last posted, I had my 31st birthday, Christmas and New Years. There has been so much going on and I have so much, to say, but I will start one blog at a time.

At the end of November, our internet went out in our house. That was the MAIN reason I stopped blogging. My husband figured out the problem and got our internet working, but it was ONLY working in our office. I HATE to be in our office/playroom. Taelyn is slowly taking over Todd's already cluttered office so for me to be in there for longer than 10-15 minutes is WORK, I can't do it. So when we finally got a new router, in the middle of December, we were right smack in the middle of the holidays. I don't know where the time went.

My birthday was spent with Todd and Todd only. He took me to a nice dinner in LA and then we went to see Wicked. It was a great night for the most part. When I found out how much Todd spent on the tickets, I was SICK, and when I say SICK, I mean, (not that I am not grateful, but I could think of a whole lotta other things we could have used that money towards.) That sorta put a damper on the night, but we enjoyed it and each other. I find it strange, (but completely normal, I guess) that when we are away from our kids, that is all we talk about. I had a pumping ordeal in the bathroom at Kabuki, but what I wouldn't do for my babies? I had to pump in front of the bathroom sinks because there was no other outlet. AWKWARD! What a way to spend my 31st!

Todd went on an all guys trip to Kansas City to watch his Chiefs play against the Packers.... The Chiefs actually BEAT the undefeated Packers!!! Todd was in Heaven.


Christmas was awesome. We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's house and did presents with all the cousins and then Christmas at Russell and Gigi's house. We spent the whole day dancing to Black Eyed Peas Experience on the Wii and singing our hearts out to Karaoke. I sang so much, I lost my voice! It was a great time!





New Years Eve, I went to Costco to pick up new glasses (again) and I found a couch and bought it! Talk about an impulse buy, but I have been wanting a new couch and this one was perfect! After we brought the couch home, we went to Russell and Gigi's house again to spend New Year's with the family. We didn't make it to the count down. At about 10:30pm, we decided to call it a night. As soon as we got home, I fell right asleep. Todd woke me up at midnight, we exchanged a kiss and then I went right back to sleep.

So I titled this blog post "Everything is BREAKING!" The reason why, is because EVERYTHING seems to be breaking! It started with our internet/wireless router, my cell phone, our washing machine and finally my camera! I am so upset about it all. With the internet/wireless router, it prevented me from everything. I felt so disconnected. It completely sucked. That is back working again. Thank God!

For the past week or so, I have been dealing with issues with my cell phone. It just randomly shuts off, everything needs to be reset and rebooted every time it shuts off, the vibrate doesn't work, my texts don't get sent, and received. I think I'm being ignored and others think I'm ignoring and hanging up on them. Completely awful ordeal for me to have since my phone is usually connected to my hand.

Next is my washing machine. This is more annoying than anything. It is not broken yet, but it is showing some sort of error and I have to stop and start the cycle at least 5 times before it decides to work properly and wash my clothes. Too much to do, if you ask me. I miss the times where I would set the cycle and press start. Now I have to watch the washing machine to make sure it starts.... so annoying!

Lastly, my camera! Oh, the horror! On New Years Eve, while we were at my brother's house, I went to take a picture of my nieces singing Karaoke and it just didn't work. The pictures we blank and it said there was a shutter error. I thought this would be a simple fix, but when I Googled it, it said I needed to send it in. ARRGGGG!!! I use my camera nearly everyday! I am highly upset about it and I can't do anything about it until Monday. Yup, I think it is safe to say, everything around me is breaking! And worst of all, I have no pictures to show for it. I'm back to blogging and will do it more frequently since I have my wireless back. It's a new year and I want to start it off right, but it's hard when everything around me is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...