Friday, January 13, 2012

A New Look for a New Year

Everyone who knows me knows that I spent an extended amount of time on my family room couch that I named "My Island"

Looking at this picture

Because I was exiled to My Island for so long, I grew to despise it. Everyone who visited My Island would complement it and say how comfortable and cozy it was. No matter how many complements I got, I still hated this Island. (Not so) Silently I had been looking for a replacement Island and I finally found one on New Years Eve! It was meant to be. It is similar to my Island, but quite different. I thought there couldn't be a better way to start the new year than with a new couch! I sent Todd a picture of the couch with the price and he said to get it! I was so happy!
This is my NEW couch and I LOVE the way it has opened up the room.

With a new couch, I needed something new to look at. I LOATHED that picture that was on the wall and every time I looked at it, I kinda got mad inside. I have been wanting to get rid of it forever! Todd bought me this LAST Valentine's Day, so now I finally put pictures in it and he hung it up. I am VERY happy with the final product. The Feng Shui is so much better now.

I LOVE looking at my wall decorations while I am sitting on my new couch. I am at peace now that I have no more reminders of my time spent on bed rest, you know, other than Taelyn who makes me more happy than I ever thought I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...