Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Belt Promotion

 Trent has been taking Taekwondo since March.  He REALLY is into it! He has had 3 belt promotions since he started.  He went from white, to orange, to orange tiger stripe, to yellow.  I don't know how many belts there are before you get a black belt, but Trent want his black belt for sure!  He works very hard and takes it very seriously. 
This belt promotion was very special in that he was promoted to his yellow belt the same day as the black belt promotion.  


Eddie came to watch him and he was very proud that Grandpa came to support.

 Oma and Opa also came to watch! This is an amazing perk of them moving back to California!

 Todd and I are very proud of our yellow belt guy!

Taelyn's friend Ava came to support

They had a really cool  ceremony that Trent seemed to really be into. 

Master Simpson and Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...