Thursday, August 3, 2017

Yucaipa Regional Park/Redlands Bowl


The very first time I went to Yucaipa Regional Park, I was so unprepared.  Jess invited me and I went on a whim.  I have gone every single summer since then and my have I come a LONG way!
I have everything I need!
When we would come before, we would get there at when they opened at 10am and stay until about noon, that was about all the kids could handle.  This time, we stayed until nearly 4pm!
They had an absolute blast!  They played in the sand and swam and played in the sand some more. 
These are the mama's that made all of those crazy kids. 
We probably would have stayed at the Regional Park longer, but we needed to get home and showered and ready to head to the Redlands Bowl for their Summer Show of Tarzan.  We met up with our dance family. 
We had an ultimate surprise ready for the girls.  This is their birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and next year's Birthday Presents for the next 5 years.  We payed a small fortune to get the girls a VIP suite to the Katy Perry Witness Concert in November.  (Taelyn has already seen Katy Perry for FREE as an employee appreciation gift from Todd's work)

 
When they opened the bags, they all seemed confused and a little underwhelmed.  I'm sure they will be excited when the time comes, but I didn't get the response I was expecting.  These are some super lucky little girls and they have no clue how lucky they are.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's the longest we've ever stayed at the Regional Park! It was a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...