Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Second Grade and Kindergarten


Taelyn and Trent started school and are super excited for their new adventure!  Taelyn is now in the second grade and Trent, my little baby boy, my last child started kindergarten. *TEARS*

Taelyn's 1st day of 2nd Grade
I am 7 years old.
I am 46 inches tall.
I weigh 47 pounds. 
My best friend is Ava
I want to be a Professional Dancer when I grow up. 

Trent's 1st day of Kinder
I am 5 years old. 
I am 44 inches tall. 
I weigh 44.6 pounds.
My best friend is Matthew. 
I want to be a Firefighter when I grow up.






New year, new adventures are to be had! I pray that they foster new friendships learn above and beyond their ability, learn that they can do anything they put their mind to.  Watching them grow up is seriously the hardest thing.  I'm struggling with this new season in life, but I am going with the flow and helping them along the way and I'm trying to document and savor every second! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...