Friday, August 11, 2017

Thurman Flats

The kids started school this week.  The last day of summer, My friend and I took our kids to Thurman Flats.  It is a fun little hike that leads to a beautiful rocky creek.  The best part is, this beautiful place is only 10 minutes from my house. 

5 kids 2 moms

The kids found walking sticks

Such a beautiful backdrop

We brought a picnic lunch



These kids had the best time exploring

The water was cool and refreshing

Kids being kids!

  

We got there at 11am and didn't leave until about 2:30.  We could have been there much longer, but we both had something else to do for the rest of the day.  The kids had a blast exploring and playing with sticks and rocks and mud.  It was seriously so perfect.  The weather was beautiful, the kids were completely occupied the entire time and my friend and I enjoyed great mom conversation.  This was the BEST way to end our Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...