Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Trent Shenanigans Part 2

My goodness, are we in a season with this boy!  I feel like I have been writing a lot about Taelyn since I started blogging again and nothing about Trent, well, my mama taught me that if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.  So, I haven't said anything, but today, I was inspired to write about this kid.  Although we are in a rough season, I don't want to forget about this trying time.  I've written about Trent Shenanigans before, there were 81 pictures then, now there are 242!!! 

This was today,

He got his hand stuck in the cart at Costco
This week, this boy was in rare form.  Today, after Costco, we had swim lessons.  After their class, I let them play in the open pool, and as if it were straight out of a movie, Drake, (Trent's BFF) fell into the big pool, when the life guard went to pull him out, Trent climbed up the life guard tower and had to be carried down.  Drake was crying, Trent was crying, Taelyn looked as if she was gonna cry, it was a complete disaster.  I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.  I was so embarrassed.  I just picked up both boys, who were soaking wet and Taelyn chasing behind and went straight to the car.  I didn't get a picture, but I'm sure you can imagine how horrified I was.

This is pretty normal at dinner
 We went to see Avengers at the movie theater the other day and during a dull moment in the movie, Trent went from Todd to me, back to Todd.  On his way back to Todd, he tripped over his feet and landed face first into the armrest.  He busted his lip and bled all over. 
Just a regular "trip" to the movies
 My niece was in a Shakespearean play and this is what Trent was doing when he should have been sitting quietly.  
This kid is cray

He just looked too cute in my hat on this rainy day

Dodger/Ninja Turtle/Batman

I mustache you a question
Playing "warriors"

RRRRRR!
When ever I take a picture, this is the face I get
He busted his head at swim practice
Trent was "Batman/Ninja Turtle" for Halloween
Trent is obsessed with The Ninja Turtles right now and he loves Batman, wears them often.  He runs around like a crazy person pretending to be them, it drives me crazy because he is so reckless, but is so cute to watch, until he breaks something.  Little man is FUN! He has a very vivid imagination, he is super sweet, loving and VERY affectionate.  He loves very hard, sometimes so hard it hurts, like I mean his love really hurts.  He has busted my lips many time trying to hug me and kiss me.  I say on a daily basis that he is so, so lucky that he is cute!  There is never a dull moment with the Tunk around.  He completes our family and makes everything more fun.  Some days, I really wonder how we survived, but we do and I just love him to pieces.  He makes me so angry, yet fills me with so much joy.  How I love this crazy boy of mine, but man, he really gets on my nerves.  I tell myself every single day, "Its only a season and it will pass." Its been a LONG season! 

Our family




1 comment:

  1. Long is correct but yes, this too shall pass and you will look back and miss this stage.

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...