Saturday, June 13, 2015

New Park

My friends Jessica and Lea invited us to visit a new park the other day.  It is always fun to go to a new park we have never visited before, but this was a new park, as in, just built.  It was beautiful.  The equipment was all new and there was so much for the kids to do.  There were all of these twisty things that the kids could ride.  It was fun for all.  My favorite part was that the park had shade! I can be outside all day long as long as I'm in shade.  We packed a lunch and ate right there. 

Taelyn and Alayna spinning around

The girls eating their lunch

Trent and Brooklyn climbing

All of our sweet children

Jessica, Lea and Me
The kids played for well over two hours when we decided to leave the park.  Lea, my sweet pregnant friend, wanted ice cream, who am I to turn down a cold treat?  We went to Rite Aid to have the delicious Thrifty's ice cream.  There was no where to sit, so we grabbed some blankets out of the car and sat outside of the store.  It was the perfect day for ice cream! 

Yummy Ice Cream!
After having ice cream, we came home and Grampy and Grammy came into town!!  They brought fun gifts for the kids and played until it was just about bed time. 

Riding on Grampy

  
Grampy brings the BEST gifts! 

Such a fun and eventful day.  I am most happy when I am surrounded my my friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a fun park! Yay for shade! I wish all parks had that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a fun park! Yay for shade! I wish all parks had that.

    ReplyDelete

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...