Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Taelyn's 1st Day Of Jr. K vs. Her Last Day of Jr. K

I was super lame last year and wasn't in the blogging spirit, so I didn't get to blog about Taelyn's first day of Jr. Kindergarten.  So here are some pictures of her first day. 


Being silly with Daddy

 Beautiful smile with Mommy

 Posing with Brother
Her sign Read: Taelyn's 1st Day pf Jr. K
I am 4 years old
I am 37 inches tall
I weigh 32.3 pounds
My best friend is Tylia
I want to be Elsa when I grow up
8/20/14
Mr. Meinders


Her Backpack is Bigger than Her!



 Good Bye Kisses for Daddy

Hugs For Brother
So I'm not even gonna lie, I cried pretty much the entire day. (And days after)  I'm pretty teary eyed right now just thinking back on that day and realizing how quickly the year flew by. 


Their second to last day of school, we took a field trip to a local park and the kids ran wild and played and really enjoyed their time together. 
Taelyn with her friend Allie

Playing at the park with friends

Taelyn's whole Jr. K Class
Having a nice picnic lunch
The last day of school was equally as hard for me.  I was so sad because I kept thinking, she is now going to start kindergarten.  Not only that, she is transitioning from 3 day/half day to 5 day/full day.  I know I am going to be a wreck when summer is over.  I am already dreading it!

Taelyn with Mrs. Fernandez and Mrs. Meinders
Taelyn and Zaryna
Taelyn with her "Favorite" Friend, Alayna

Her sign Read: Taelyn's last Day pf Jr. K
I am 5 years old
I am 42 inches tall
I weigh 35 pounds
My best friend is Tylia
I want to be a Community Helper when I grow up
5/22/15
Mr. Meinders

In the school year, my baby aged a year, grew FIVE inches, gained 3 pounds, has the same best friend, and went from wanting to Elsa, to wanting to be a community helper when she grows up.  I would say that this has been one good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...