Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

St. Patrick's Day was like any ordinary day, I just dressed myself and the kids in green. We just hung out at home and had a VERY lazy day. The weather was extra rainy, so we just sat around and watched movies all day while I played with my new iPhone. Here are some pictures I took of me and the kids:



When Todd got home from work, he picked up Maila and Richard so they could watch the kids while we went out for my friend, Rafaelle's birthday. It was at the the Mission Inn. We had a great time with great friends. Since it was St. Patty's day, there was a whole lot of shenannagans going on. We went to a bar after dinner and hung out until the late hour of 10 pm!!! We decided to call it a night. Goodness, we are getting old! All in all, it was a great day! Todd and I joked with Rafaelle and her husband Paul that we are making it a tradition to hang out with them on St. Patty;s day, since we were with them last year as well. Not a bad tradition if you ask me... We LOVE the (Raf)Felbergs! (Inside joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...