Monday, March 5, 2012

Visit with Ellie

We decided to have some cousin time, so took a drive to Costa Mesa to visit Todd's cousins Collen and Patrick. They both have little ones, Patrick's son, Brennen, is 2 and Colleen's daughter, Ellie, is the same age as Trent, 4 months. In fact, they were born on the same day, just a few hours apart. They are both big babies, so I like to call them "Twin Cousins." We had lunch and hung out for a little bit. Unfortunately, Todd was called in to work on his day off, so we had to make it a short trip. It was fun to get all the kids together. Here are some pictures of our mini photo shoot.

Ellie and Taelyn

Ellie, Taelyn and Trent

Trent was so cute holding Ellie's head

These two were born on the same day, just hours apart

They were over the photo shoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...