Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Halloween was just a normal day for us. We didn't do anything during the day. At about 4:30pm, I got the kids dressed in their costumes and we went over to Adam and Alisia's house to have dinner and then take the kids Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. The Chiefs, Todd's FAVORITE football team played against the Chargers for Monday night football, so I thought it was just too perfect for Taelyn to be a Chiefs Cheerleader for Halloween. Trent was a football, since everything even before his existence has been football related (Football Baby Shower). Todd, of course was wearing a Chiefs Jersey, so I decided to wear mine as well, (Thank God it fit!)

Chiefs Family Halloween

Taelyn walking to Uncle Adam and Auntie Alisia's house

My Football Baby

Taelyn kissing her Football Baby Brother


We were hanging out, just talking and laughing and I realized it was getting dark, so we decided to head out just as the sun was setting. Since our kids are still little, we decided to just walk around out cul de sac. We have the BEST neighbors, I love my "Chaparrel Lane Crew."

Walking to our 1st house

The Delizo's and their little Duckie

The Cooper's as the Flinstones

Taelyn knocked on our door and was so excited to see Daddy

Kisses for Daddy for giving her candy

Alisia with my Little Football

Our Trick or Treating Crew

This Halloween was much more fun, Taelyn was so excited to go door to door and knock and get candy. She said, "Thank you" to everyone and was in such a great mood. Trent slept the whole time. We were done and home by 7pm. It was really dark by then. The Chiefs ended up beating the Chargers!!! Overall, Halloween was a great success in the DiMillo home. Hopefully, next year will be just as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trent is 6!!

I blinked and my man turned six years old.  Every year I have had a huge party.  According to Trent, I give all of his friends weapons on hi...